We are pleased to offer the following services at Nottingham Pet Clinic:
- Wellness care and vaccinations
- Illness and urgent care
- In-house and reference laboratory testing
- In-house pharmacy
- Digital radiology (x-rays)
- Soft tissue surgery
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Digital dental radiology (x-rays)
- Hospice care and euthanasia
- Microchip placement
- Companion therapy laser
- International health certificates
- Veterinary specialist referrals
- Cat only boarding
During regular business hours we can often accommodate urgent care cases. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency as one of our referral partner hospitals may be better equipped to help you in certain types of emergencies.
For emergencies that occur outside of business hours we recommend the following local emergency centers:
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Center (Baldwinsville)
FAIRMOUNT ANIMAL HOSPITAL has extended urgent care hours for less severe situations.
Cornell University (Ithaca) (607)253-3060
Types of Pets Seen
Nottingham Pet Clinic cares for cats and dogs.